Approvals and specifications:
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20
Japanese engine oil Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist has a viscosity SAE 0w-20 and is a high-tech synthetic oil produced directly in Japan. It is intended for engines of Japanese cars as well as for engines of European cars where a modern fuel-saving last generation engine oil is required.
It has high anti-wear properties, rich phosphorus, and zinc additives and a very high content of organic molybdenum (712 ppm) reliably protects the engine from wear in all operating conditions. The low ash content of the oil (1.04%) prevents the wear of the catalytic converter. Its pour point of -54°C is unheard of.
High-quality, environmentally friendly, energy-saving engine oil for modern, fuel-saving cars, the instructions of which specify a viscosity grade 0w-20. Thanks to the latest VHVI formulation technology, patented blending technology, and the addition of special organic molybdenum, Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist shows excellent performance in cold regions as well as in hotter climates. It perfectly protects the moving parts of the engine from wear, reduces engine speed, and reduces fuel consumption.
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20 Description
Engine oil SAE 0w-20 is special energy-saving motor oil, developed for engines that require low viscosity energy-saving oils. Such engines have a number of design features designed to reduce mechanical losses. SAE 0w-20 oils are used at all times of the year, even in moderate climates where they are not fundamentally necessary.
A special base oil was chosen to create the product. This oil is first refined using hydrocracking technology. The almost complete absence of chlorine, sulfur, and nitrogen ensured excellent physical and chemical properties of the oil. In particular, it has a stable viscosity.
In addition, it creates an oil film that perfectly resists shear loads. It has a high power-to-weight ratio as well as fuel efficiency.
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20 Features and Benefits
- High fluidity – lowers fuel consumption and exhaust emission, accelerates engine starting
- Low volatility – reduces oil consumption
- High dispersant properties – ensures cleaner engine
- High thermal stability – provides high protection at high temperatures
- Produced from highly refined base oil (hydrocracking technology)
- Characterized by low startup resistance, even at extremely low temperatures
contains organic molybdenum additives, which minimize wear of cylinder walls and piston rings
- Forms a thin film of oil that maintains its integrity and stability even at operating temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius
- Maintains fluidity at operating temperatures down to -40 degrees Celsius
- Helps provide rapid oil flow to critical engine components
- Extends service life and minimizes engine wear even under extreme climatic conditions
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist is recommended for Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Daihatsu, and Suzuki engines. Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist SN/GF-5 0w-20 engine oil is an oil with exceptional energy-saving properties and quality. It is designed for use in gasoline engines or 4-stroke types. Including turbocharged engines.
It is the recommended product for modern models of gasoline engines with high fuel efficiency. We recommend the use of SAE 5w-20 and/or 0w-20 viscosity oils as indicated in the equipment data sheet.
Are you satisfied using this engine oil?