Approvals and Specifications:
- ACEA C3
- MB 229.31/229.51
- VW 504 00/507 00
- Porsche C30
- BMW LL-04
Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL
Castrol EDGE is fully synthetic engine oil, produced with the latest TITANIUM FST™ technology which adds strength and durability to the oil film through titanium compounds.
TITANIUM FST™ radically changes the behavior of the oil under extreme load conditions, providing an additional shock-absorbing layer. TITANIUM FST™ has been proven to double the film’s strength, preventing oil breakage and reducing friction for maximum engine performance.
With Castrol EDGE your vehicle is ready for any challenge, no matter what the conditions.
Using Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL
Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL is intended for petrol and diesel engines of vehicles where the manufacturer prescribes using engine oils meeting the ACEA C3 classification and SAE 5W-30 viscosity grade.
Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL is approved for use in vehicles requiring lubricants approved to VW 504 00/ 507 00, Porsche C30, or MB-Approval 229.31/ 229.51 with viscosity grade SAE 5W-30.
Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL Benefits
Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL provides reliable and most efficient operation of modern high-tech engines built on the latest engineering developments, which operate in conditions of tightened tolerances of vehicle manufacturers that require a high level of protection and low viscosity oils.
- Maintains maximum engine performance, both in the short term and over the long term
- Suppresses the formation of deposits, helping to improve engine responsiveness to accelerator pedal input
- Ensures maximum engine power over a longer period of time, even under intensive operating conditions
- Increases engine efficiency (independently verified
- Provides an unrivaled level of engine protection in a wide range of driving conditions and temperatures
Castrol EDGE 5w-30 LL Features
- Density at 15°C ASTM D4052 0.851 g/mL
- Kinematic viscosity at 100°C ASTM D445 11.6 mm2/s
- Kinematic viscosity at 40°C ASTM D445 66 mm2/s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 173 –
- Dynamic Viscosity, CCS at -30°C (5W) ASTM D5293 5700 mPa*s (cP)
- Ppour point ASTM D97 -39 °C
- Flash point (PMCC) ASTM D93 196 °C
- Sulfate ash ASTM D874 0.75% wt.%
Are you satisfied with the use of this engine oil?