Approvals and Specifications:
- ACEA C2
- API SN
- Meets PSA Release B71 2290
- Meets Fiat 9.55535-S1
Castrol MAGNATEC Stop-Start 5w-30 C2
Has highly adhesive molecules that form a self-repairing layer on wear-resistant parts. This provides immediate protection of parts in all wear-critical stagnation phases during frequent idling and starting processes.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends or requires a motor oil to ACEA C2, API SN, and a viscosity of 5W-30. Also for vehicles with DPF brands Citroen, Peugeot, Honda, Mitsubishi, and Toyota.
Castrol MAGNATEC Stop-Start 5w-30 C2 Description
This type of engine oil is a new product.It is specially designed for our roads. Has been successfully tested in domestic operating conditions.
The car is stopped and started up around 18,000 times during the year. Idling, traffic, and city junctions accelerate engine wear. Castrol Magnatec Stop-Start 5W-30 C2 SS oil provides significant wear resistance to your engine in extreme conditions.
Castrol MAGNATEC Stop-Start 5w-30 C2 Benefits
- Intelligent molecules that adhere to the most important engine components
- Low ash HC synthesis engine oil for modern petrol and diesel engines
- Reduced cold-start wear due to very good cold flow characteristics
- The self-restoring wear layer protects the wear parts in each stagnation phase
- Intelligent Molecules form a solid bond layer with metallic engine parts
- The oil film continues to lubricate the internal mechanisms even after the engine has been switched off
- This film layer is able to self-repair
Castrol MAGNATEC Stop-Start 5w-30 C2 Applicability
Fully synthetic oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines in which the manufacturer recommends a lubricant that meets viscosity grade SAE 5W-30 and the specifications ACEA C3, API SN/CF or earlier.
Are you satisfied with the use of this engine oil?