Approvals and Specifications:
- API SP
- API SN Plus
- ILSAC GF-6
- ILSAC GF-5
- Ford WSS-M2C945-B1
- Ford WSS-M2C960-A1
Idemitsu 5w-20 SP/GF-6
Working closely with customers and OEM engineers, as well as using real machine models, Idemitsu continuously develops innovative and market-leading product technologies that consistently outperform the competition.
From engine oil to automatic and continuously variable transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and PAG A/C compressor oil, Idemitsu offers lubricants that not only provide superior performance and protection but also meet strict OEM standards.
Committed to continuous innovation, the company boasts a global network of R&D facilities, including a state-of-the-art laboratory in Wixom, Michigan.
Idemitsu has a unique development philosophy that is based on a combination of laboratory and practical performance evaluations to meet customer requirements.
Idemitsu 5w-20 SP/GF-6 Description
Idemitsu 5w-20 SP/GF-6 is a fully synthetic formulation with reliable additive technology to enable engines to achieve maximum levels of efficiency, torque and horsepower.
Idemitsu 5w-20 helps extend engine life by minimizing wear and protecting the engine from harmful deposits, providing extended change intervals, and reducing harmful emissions.
Idemitsu 5w-20 SP/GF-6 Features
- High quality synthetic base oil
- Advanced friction modifying additive technology
- Reduces friction and improves lubricant flow characteristics
- Delivers the highest level of fuel economy
- Unique and powerful additive components
- Minimises the formation of deposits, even under extreme operating conditions
- Provides excellent protection against engine wear
- Carefully balanced composition of high quality base oils and patented additives
- Ensures extremely low volatility and piston cleanliness
- Reduces oil consumption and emissions
Idemitsu 5w-20 SP/GF-6 Application
Idemitsu 5w-20 is suitable for use where 5w-20 is recommended: all Asian OEM engine designs, TGDI engines, and PFI engines.
Are you satisfied with the use of this engine oil?