Approvals and Specifications:
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20
Japanese IDEMITSU ZEPRO ECOMEDALIST engine oil has a viscosity of SAE 0W20 and is a high-tech synthetic oil produced directly in Japan. It is intended for Japanese car engines and also for European car engines where a modern fuel-saving latest generation engine oil is required.
It has high anti-wear properties, rich phosphorus, and zinc additives and very high organic molybdenum content (712 ppm) reliably protect the engine from wear in all operating conditions. The oil’s low ash content (1.04%) prevents catalytic converter wear. Its pour point of -54°C is unheard of.
High-quality, environmentally friendly, energy-saving engine oil for modern, fuel-saving cars whose instructions specify a viscosity grade of 0W-20. Thanks to the latest technology in oil formulation (VHVI), proprietary blending technology, and the addition of special organic molybdenum, Idemitsu ZEPRO ECO MEDALIST shows excellent performance in cold regions as well as in hotter climates. It is excellent wear protection for the engine’s moving parts, lowers engine speeds, and reduces fuel consumption.
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20 Description
SAE 0W-20 engine oil is a special energy-saving engine oil, developed for engines that require low-viscosity, energy-saving oils. Such engines have a number of design features designed to reduce mechanical losses. SAE 0W-20 oils are used in all seasons, even in moderate climates where they are not fundamentally necessary.
In order to create the product, a special base oil was selected. This oil is firstly purified using hydrocracking technology. The almost total absence of chlorine, sulfur, and nitrogen has ensured outstanding physical and chemical properties of the oil. In particular, it has a stable viscosity.
Plus it creates an oil film that perfectly resists shear loads. It has high power density values as well as fuel efficiency.
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20 Features and Benefits
- High flowability – reduces fuel consumption and exhaust emissions, fast starting
- Low volatility – reduces oil consumption
- High dispersant properties – ensures engine cleanliness
- High thermal stability – provides high protection at high temperatures
- Made from highly refined base oil (hydrocracking technology)
- It is distinguished by low start-up resistance, even at extremely low temperatures
- it contains organic molybdenum additives which minimize wear of the cylinder walls and piston rings
- Forms a thin oil film that retains its integrity and stability even at operating temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius
- Maintains flow properties at operating temperatures as low as -40 degrees Celsius
- Facilitates fast oil supply to the most important engine components
- Prolongation of the operation period and minimization of the engine wear-out, even under extreme climatic conditions
Idemitsu ZEPRO Eco Medalist 0w-20 Application
Idemitsu ZEPRO ECO MEDALIST is recommended for Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Daihatsu, and Suzuki engines. IDEMITSU ZEPRO Ecomedalist SN/GF-5 0W-20 engine oil is an oil with exceptional energy saving properties and quality. It is designed for use with petrol engines of 4-stroke type. Including those equipped with turbochargers.
It is a recommended product for modern models of petrol engines with high fuel economy. It is recommended for use of SAE 5W-20 and/or 0W-20 viscosity oils in the equipment’s technical manual.
Are you satisfied with the use of this engine oil?