Approvals and Specifications:
- API: SP
- ILSAC: GF-6A
- Chrysler: MS-6395
- Fiat: 9.55535-CR1
- Ford: WSS-M2C 947-A/WSS-M2C 947-B1/WSS-M2C 962-A1
- GM: dexos1 Gen 2/6094 M
- Honda: Honda
- Hyundai: Hyundai
- Kia: Kia
- Mazda: Mazda
- Mitsubishi: Mitsubishi Dia Queen
- Nissan: Nissan
- Toyota: Toyota Motor Corporation
- Subaru: Subaru
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 is a premium engine oil. It is designed for a variety of American and Asian vehicles.
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 is a modern low-friction premium engine oil for all-season use in American and Asian vehicles. The combination of base oils obtained from synthesis technology and the latest additives guarantees an engine oil with excellent wear protection, reduced fuel and oil consumption, engine cleanliness, and super-fast delivery to moving parts.
In accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, it is possible to change the oil at intervals of up to 40,000 km.
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 Properties
- Smoother running of the engine
- Longer service life due to reduced wear
- Quicker oil flow at low temperatures
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
- High temperature oxidation stability
- Reduces fuel consumption while reducing harmful emissions
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Compatible with catalytic converters and turbochargers
- Can be mixed and matched with engine oils of similar specifications
Due to its excellent low-temperature properties in the 0W-20 viscosity grade, this oil is well-suited for the latest engines of Honda and Toyota hybrids built for the Japanese and American markets.
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 Description
This product is based on synthetic base oils with a package of modern additives. The result is a high quality synthetic oil with excellent cleaning and protective properties. The product considerably prolongs engine life and prevents the formation of harmful deposits in the engine.
This lubricant is economical in use and contributes to fuel economy. Ideal for engines designed for long drain intervals of up to 40,000 km.
Also belongs to the premium class, and thus meets the highest industry requirements. Suitable for vehicles subjected to high loads and special requirements.
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 Advantages
The following are the benefits of Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20:
- Easing of the vehicle’s ride
- Extension of the service life of the engine
- Quick pumping in winter
- Stable pressure and viscosity
- Resistance to oxidation
- Reduction of exhaust emission
- Economical oil and fuel consumption
- High cleaning power
- Compatibility with catalytic converters and turbochargers
The disadvantage of this lubricant is that it is more suitable for cold temperatures than for hot summer temperatures. It keeps all its properties until 20 degrees plus, above that there may be problems.
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 Application
Liqui Moly SPECIAL TEC AA 0w-20 has been specially formulated for gasoline engines made in the USA and Asia with higher requirements. If it meets the specifications, it may also be used in diesel engines. Compatible with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
Recommended for use in a number of vehicles: Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota, and Subaru.
The viscosity of the product is multi-grade, i.e. it can be used the whole year round. It is deciphered as follows. The letter in the marking 0W20 comes from the word winter, which means winter. This letter stands for greases used all year round. The number 0 means that the product withstands temperatures down to minus 40 degrees. The number 20 means that the product can endure up to 20 degrees above zero.
Are you satisfied with the use of this engine oil?