Approvals and Specifications:
- ACEA: A3/B3, A3/B4
- API: SJ, SL, SM, SN / CF
- General Motors: GM-LL-B-015
- Mercedes-Benz: MB-Approval 229.3
- Peugeot-Citroen: PSA B71 2296
- Porsche: A40
- Renault-Nissan: RN 0700 (RN0700), RN 0710 (RN0710)
- Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda: VW 502.00, 505.00
- AAI: STO AAI 003 B6
- AVTOVAZ: LADA cars
Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40
When selecting an engine oil, the first thing to consider is the vehicle manufacturer’s approval. Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 is a synthetic engine oil that is fully compliant and a good choice.
It provides long engine life regardless of the year of manufacture of the car in which it will be used. The main thing is that the car must be mentioned in the specification of this oil.
Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 Description
Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 synthetic motor oil is designed for reliable engine protection under everyday loads. Well-proven among car owners, as it has good properties. It is consistent regardless of batch, which confirms the quality of the product.
In addition to the base oils, the original formulation of this engine fluid includes an additive package essential for long engine life. This guarantees a high level of protection, especially in comparison to mineral and semi-synthetic oils.
It may be used in diesel vehicles that are not equipped with modern diesel particulate filters (DPF). On petrol vehicles, it also achieves good results. But always consult your vehicle owner’s manual for the correct viscosity grade and properties.
With Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40, good engine tolerance to heavy loads is achieved. And not only in passenger cars, but also in light commercial vehicles, vans, and off-road vehicles.
The results were achieved in urban areas with frequent stops and starts from traffic lights, as well as in traffic jams for many hours. The technical data allows the oil to be used effectively throughout the entire service interval. Both under normal conditions and in overloaded driving.
Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 Advantages
Like any lubricant, Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 has its pros and cons. The strengths of the product are as follows:
- Maximum cleaning of parts from fouling and sludge and resistance to their formation
- High antioxidant properties help to protect against corrosion
- Wear protection significantly prolongs engine life
- Stable oil film within the specified temperature limits
- Reduction of vibration and noise during driving
- Resistance to temperature fluctuations. The oil does not lose its properties at high temperatures and ensures easy start-up in conditions
- With negative thermometer readings
- Universality – suitable for all types of internal combustion engines
- Environmental friendliness. Used correctly it does not harm people and the environment
- Economy. Owing to its qualitative cleansing the oil is economical. This provides minimum consumption of fuel resources
Against this favorable picture we must point out the disadvantages – due to the use of aggressive detergents which keep the engine clean, motors with heavy wear can experience problems. This applies first and foremost to rubber seals and sealing caps, which may cause leaks.
Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 Application
Mobil Super 3000 X1 5w-40 is suitable for use in all types of engines: petrol and diesel, turbocharged, direct injection, and higher performance engines. Can be used in passenger cars of all makes, off-road vehicles, vans, and light trucks. Suitable for severe overload conditions.
Are you satisfied with the use of this engine oil?